A Business and Social Graces Seminar
“Understanding the Power of Knowing Proper Etiquette”
Employers… Job seekers… People wanting to improve their
business and social skills…
This is the class for you! Come and see what you have been missing…
• Employers, learn techniques that will improve employee
morale and office environment.
• Job seekers, gain the extra edge that will give you the
confidence to impress the interviewer.
• People wanting to improve their business and social skills,
the entire session will fulfill your greatest expectation. There
is something for all!
Power Survival Topics
1. What is Etiquette and What Impact Does It Have on Our Ability
to Communicate Effectively?
2. Why are First Impressions so Important?
3. Understanding Cultural Differences i.e. Greeting, Meeting,
Making Introductions, Hand Shaking, Saying Good-byes and Doing
4. Office Etiquette: Cubicle Etiquette, Correspondence, Thank
You Notes, Proper Dress (What’s Appropriate, What’s
Not?), Telephones Etiquette
5. The Art of Dining: A Dining Tutorial
6. Handling the Business and Social Cocktail Hours with Grace
7. Faux Pars; the Hit List of Do’s & Don’ts
8. Q & A Session
Civil Rights Center & Museum (ICRCM)
134 South Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
Date: Tuesday, July, 26, 2011
Coffee & Check In: 08:30 – 09:00
Class Time: 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Registration Ends: Monday, July 25, 2011
Cost: $35.00 per person
This One Time Special Offer includes: Continental
Breakfast and a Special Tour of the ICRCM
here for more information